CFOD Die Chickens! CFOD Die Chickens!

Funny Stuff Bro-tha!

Yeah, cut them in da neck! Kill dem dare chickens!

Chicken Faces of Death #1 Chicken Faces of Death #1

This was great, smooth animation and sound effects

think this animation was just brimming with many positives! Most importantly, i feel that you have done the word a service by introduction the masses to the seedy underbelly of ritualistic chicken homicide. Keep up the slick animation and your mission to inform us all about the cruel nature of society!

Sticked (sound edit) Sticked (sound edit)

Good

Good short!

Flash Comedy Extravaganza Flash Comedy Extravaganza

its true

so true!

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

This was really well done!

Very interesting idea. Pretty well animated. The only complaint if you can call it that is a few times the movements seemed to lag or drag a bit. Great short clever idea keep it up!

El Despertar El Despertar

Very nice!

Nothing i need to say what a great animation!

Forest Forest

Very good animation should make frontpage!

This is one heck of an animation, The movements are slick and smooth. The artwork is clean yet loose which helps the illusion of movement. I thought by itself the sound was alright but combined with the story and artwork it was great. This is the kind of animation that should be rewarded with recognition. This is much better than those foolish clock, glock, lock shorts! help get good stuff like this on the frontpage.

All Wound Up All Wound Up

Good animation

Like the throwback artwork, good piece. I bit over the top violence but still good!

DBZ LongAwaitedBattle v2 DBZ LongAwaitedBattle v2

Interesting!

Did you use all game sprites? I would guess this took you some time to make. Good effort!

Glokz In Da Hood Yo Ep.1 Glokz In Da Hood Yo Ep.1

I don't get this foolish clock, lock now glock!

this was so well thought out but executed with ridiculous text to speech audio and childish regurgitated animation techniques. Its not original or creative to take a bad idea and modify it! I don't understand how these clock, glock lock movies are popular!